M100L-FG-TT-LS UV Laser Wire Marking and CO2 Laser Stripping System
The M-100L-FG-TT-LS is a fully automatic, turnkey marking and stripping system that utilizes a UV solid state laser with an integrated high-speed scanner.
Learn more about the M100L FG-TT-LS
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-1303
Fax: (310) 536-1304
PT-1000 Plasma Treatment System
Tri-Star Technologies presents a revolutionary solution that allows manufacturers and users of wire and cable to significantly improve print quality related with marking/striping on most insulation materials, including Teflon. Now with the introduction of its newest model, the PT-1000, Tri-Star once again makes a giant stride forward in plasma treatment technology for the wire and cable industry. The PT-1000 requires no gas, no vacuum, no encoder signals and can work at any line speedup to 1000 feet a minute. With its unique automatic split treatment chamber assembly, the PT-1000 interfaces easily with any wire processing equipment, including extrusion lines, wire markers and stripers. With its advanced electronics, the PT-1000 is also extremely reliable and very safe to operate.
- Stand Alone Unit, No Encoder Signal Required
- Gasless, Works In Ambient Environment
- Works In-Line With Any Marking/ Striping Equipment
- Split Electrode Design Allows Easy Threading
- All Solid State Electronics Makes Unit Safe And User Friendly
- No RF Interference
- Reduces Curing Time For The Ink
- Dimensions: 40" H x 32" W x 25" D
- Power: 120V, 60Hz (220V, 50Hz)
- Operating Environment: Temp. 45-90 degrees, Hum. 80% max.
- Production Rate: Up To 1000 feet/minute
- Wire & Cable Range: 0.020" to 0.50" (additional sizes available)
- Insulation Material: Kapton, Kynar, Nylon, Tefzel, Teflon, PVC, etc.
Split Electrode Treatment Chamber Closed
Split Electrode Treatment Chamber Open
Read more about the PT-1000 Plasma Treatment System for wire and cable insulation (116KB pdf file)