PT-1000 Plasma Treatment System
For the treatment of wire and cable. The Tri-Star Plasma Treatment (PT) 1000 System improves wettability, durability, and adhesion of wire and cable insulation.
Learn more about the PT-1000
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-0444
Fax: (310) 536-9322
M-100L-M Laser Based Marking System
Tri-Star Technologies, a leader in innovative solutions for the medical device manufacturing industry presents a revolutionary new Laser Marking System. The M100L-M is a fully automatic, computer controlled, high speed, UV laser marker. It has the ability to mark sensitive medical devices without causing any damage. The system offers tamper-proof marking capability, both on and below the surface of various medical devices.
- Solid state UV laser
- Marks plastics, resins, glass, etc.
- High speed
- High definition
- High contrast marking
- Able to mark surface or interior of medical device
- Environmentally friendly
- Clean room compatible
- No ink
- No consumables
- Long life laser
- Easy to operate
- PC compatible controller with Windows™ OS
- Low operating cost
- Easy to integrate with existing equipment
- Compact and Robust
- Permanent marking with no damage to the substrate
- Marking of transparent and non-transparent medical devices
- Non-invasive marking
- Marking thermally sensitive or very thin materials
- Tamper-proof marking
- Product identification: indelible logos, date stamps, etc.
- Marking of discreet and continuous filament devices
- Inkless marking
Read more about the M-100L-M Laser Marking System for Medical Device Manufacturing (80.1KB pdf file)
The M-100L-M Laser Marking System creates indelible labels on catheters with absolutely no damage to the substrate.