M-100L FG-TT Superfast 150 Table Top UV Laser Wire Marking System
The M-100L FG-TT Superfast 150 is portable, fully automatic, turnkey marking system that utilizes a UV solid state laser with an integrated high speed scanner. User friendly software allows unlimited font selection (any TrueType font for any language) as well as full graphics capabilities (pictures, logos, barcodes, etc.). The M-100L FG-TT Superfast 150 supports both vertical and horizontal text orientation, programmable message spacing, 3 separate zones of print with variable separation spaces, and source and destination coding on wire ends.
- Easy (13.5 sec) loading unloading
- Dual stepping motor pulling for accurate marking and precise length cutting of round wires and twisted cables alike
- Meets MIL-W-5088L, AS-5088-L, as well as SAE ARP5607 (Legibility of Print).
- Qualified per the BAC5152 spec.
- Pneumatic cutter
- Powered coil pan
- Single coil motorized wire prefeed
- Wire throughput: up to 150 ft/min depending on font size.
- Wire gauges: from 26 to 6 (.75mm to 6.3mm)
- Wire and cable jacket materials: PTFE, TFE, PEF, ETEF, XL-ETFE, etc.
- Laser markable wire types: BMS 13-48, BMS 13-60, Raychem spec 55, AS22759/16-19, 32-46, 80-92, etc.
- Integrated laptop computer
- Microsoft Windows™ control application
Requirements & Specifications
- Electrical Power: 110 VAC / 220 VAC, 6A, 50/60 Hz
- Shop Air
- Ambient temperature 10C to 40C
- Relative humidity 20% to 80%
- 30" wide x 30" deep x 65" high
- Weight: 150 lbs
Read more about the M-100L FG-TT Superfast 150 Laser Marking System (240kB pdf file)