Cold Laser™ Series Marking System
New for the pharmaceutical Industry. The Tri-Star Technologies Cold Laser™ creates indelible IDs for medical products, including pills. It causes no damage to thermally sensitive substrates and has the capability to mark pills already sealed within a blister pack.
Learn more about the Cold Laser™
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-1303
Fax: (310) 536-1304
M100L-FG-TT-LS UV Laser Wire Marking and CO2 Laser Stripping System
The M-100L-FG-TT-LS is a fully automatic, turnkey marking and stripping system that utilizes a UV solid state laser with an integrated high-speed scanner. User friendly software allows unlimited font selection (any TrueType font for any language) as well as full graphics capabilities (pictures, logos, barcodes, etc). The M-100L-FG-TT-LS supports both vertical and horizontal text orientation, programmable message spacing, 3 separate zones of print with variable separation spaces, and source and destination coding on wire ends. The integrated laser wire stripper utilizes a CO2 Class 1 Laser. It has programmable strip capabilities for both the leading and trailing ends of the wire, with strip lengths of up to 2". The system also can produce strip windows along wire length.
- 355 nm solid state UV laser
- Class 1 for use on open shop floor
- C02 laser for wire stripping
- Processes 26 AWG wire up to .25 inch cable (and larger)
- Fully compliant with all Military and Commercial specifications
- Full graphics capable
- Prints any alphanumerical information in any font, language, size, also bar codes, logos, etc.
- Programmable strip of leading and trailing wire ends and windows along the wire
- Production rate is up to 100ft/min
- Prints in single and multiple lines
- No limits on minimum or maximum length of wires/cables
- Motorized coiling
- Precision measuring
- Pneumatic cutting
- Integrated computer
Requirements & Specifications
- Electrical Power: 120/220 VAC 1 phase, 10A 50/60 Hz
Read more about the M-100L FG-TT-LS (118kB pdf file)