PT-2000P Duradyne Plasma Treatment System
The Duradyne series of plasma systems, by its ability to improve surface wettability characteristics, provides a more efficient and economical method to significantly improve performance of adhesives in any optical connector for terminating, potting or sealing applications without the clouding or overheating of optical components.
Learn more about the PT-2000P Duradyne
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-0444
Fax: (310) 536-9322
M-100J/M-100JS Ink Jet Wire Marker
The M-100J/M-100JS is a fully automatic, computer controlled, high speed ink jet wire and cable marking system. This new and unique wire processing system is the first in the industry to integrate an in-line plasma pre-treatment system. This proprietary plasma device not only enhances the quality and durability of the mark, but it also gives the M-100J the ability to print on almost any wire insulation material, including fluropolymers (Tefzel, Teflon, etc.).
- High speed, up to 600 feet per minute
- Instant in-line curing, no post curing required
- Utilizes a patented plasma pre treatment system to allow printing on almost all insulation materials
- Utilizes UV curable inks, various colors available
- Surface print, no insulation damage
- Integrated plasma pre-treatment provides a high contrast mark that will not rub off!
- Accommodates most insulation materials
- Totally microprocessor controlled
- Accommodates wire/cable: .038" to .250"
- Accommodates both round and twisted cable
- Meets MIL-W-5088L and MIL-M-81531
- Boeing Certified
M-100JS Additional Features:
- Dual head (two-color) UV inkjet
- Schleuniger programmable cutter/strip
- Dimensions: 56" H x 60" W x 28" D
- Power: 208 VAC 60 Hz. 3f, 20A
- Weight: approx. 350 lbs.
- Air Requirements: 90 PSI, 10 CFM
- Wire Lengths: 1" to 9,999"
- Strip Lengths: 1/8" to 1/2"
- Ink Colors: consult factory
Read more about the M-100J Ink Jet Marking System (68.6KB pdf file)
M-100JS dual head (two colors) UV inkjet wire marker with Schleuniger programmable cutter/strip.
M-100J Customers Include
- A.E. Petsche, TX
- Boeing/Labinal, TX
- Cherokee Nation Industries, OK
- Computer Science Corporation, NC
- Continental Airlines, TX
- Daitron, NE (2 units)
- Harvard Custom Mfg., MD
- Kawasaki Heavy Industry, Japan
- Kuchera Defence, PA
- L-3 Communications, KY
- LaBarge, AR
- LaBarge, MO
- Lockheed, GA
- Nippon Sharryo, USA
- Raytheon, IN
- SAMS, CA
- Sikorsky Aircraft, CT
- US Air Force
- US Navy
- Westwind Technologies, AL