M-100L FG-TT-S Schleuniger Compatible UV Laser Wire Marking System
The turnkey M100LFG-TT-S is a fully automatic, Schleuniger compatible, CAYMAN software controlled laser marking/cutting/stripping system.
Learn more about the M100L FG-TT-S
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-0444
Fax: (310) 536-9322
TAC Automatic Crimper
Tri-Star Technologies TAC Vibratory Feed Crimper is the industries best, fastest and most popular automatic crimping system for closed barrel contacts. The TAC system is available in various configurations:
- TAC 7AE: for shouldered style contacts
- TAC 10AE: for shoulderless style contacts
- TAC 17E: for both shouldered and shoulderless style contacts
- TAC R-1: for integration with automatic wire processing equipment
All TAC crimp heads utilize indenters meeting Mil-C-M22520/7, /2 or /1 spec. All functions of the TAC are automatic and are controlled and monitored by an on-board microprocessor.
- Fully automatic, wire triggered operation
- Up to 1,800 crimps per hour
- Wire funnel, prevents birdcaging
- Wire size selector with built-in sensor
- Accepts 16-26 AWG wire
- Meets Mil-C-22520/7 (/2 or /1 optional)
- Quick, simple tool changeovers
- Crimps most closed barrel contacts, 16-22
- Automatic feed from vibratory bowl
- Automatic shutdown in case of malfunction
- All functions microprocessor controlled
- Dimensions: 13" H x 21" W x 18" D
- Power: 120V, 60 Hz (220V, 50 Hz), 2 Amps
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Air Requirements: 10 CFM @ 85 PSI
- Wire Sizes: 16-26 AWG, other sizes optional
- Contact Sizes: 16-22, size 12 optional
- Crimp Head: M22520/7, 8 detent, /2 and /1 optional
Read More about the TAC Automatic Contact Crimper (68.1KB pdf file)