M-100L Laser Based Marking System
The M-100L is a fully automatic, computer controlled, high-speed, solid state UV laser wire and cable marking system.
Learn more about the M-100L
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-0444
Fax: (310) 536-9322
Porta-TAC Automatic Crimper
Tri-Star Technologies Porta-TAC Crimper is a 29 lb., self-contained magazine fed, portable crimper. The Porta-TAC is a versatile tool that can accommodate almost any screw machine type contact. Tool changes are easy and quick, usually taking less than 2 minutes. The crimp head utilizes indenters meeting Mil-C-M22520/7 spec. All functions of the Port-TAC are automatic and are controlled and monitored by an on-board microprocessor. The Porta-TAC is a highly versatile tool that can be utilized in a number of ways: because of its speed it can be a high volume, first end crimper, or because of its fast tool changeover capability, it can be used for second-end operations.
- Fully automatic, wire triggered operation
- Up to 1,800 crimps per hour
- Wire funnel, prevents birdcaging
- Wire size selector with built-in sensor
- Accepts 16-26 AWG wire
- Meets Mil-C-22520/7 (/2 or /1 optional)
- Quick, simple tool changeovers
- Crimps most closed barrel contacts, 16-22
- Automatic feed from industry standard magazine
- Automatic shutdown in case of malfunction
- All functions microprocessor controlled
- Dimensions: 14" H x 7" W x 20" D
- Power: 120V, 60 Hz (220V, 50 Hz), .75 Amps
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Air Requirements: 10 CFM @ 85 PSI
- Wire Sizes: 16-26 AWG, other sizes optional
- Contact Sizes: 16-22, size 12 optional
- Crimp Head: M22520/7, 8 detent, /2 and /1 optional
Read More about the Porta-TAC Automatic Contact Crimper (118KB pdf file)