Cold Laser™ Series Marking System
New for the pharmaceutical Industry. The Tri-Star Technologies Cold Laser™ creates indelible IDs for medical products, including pills. It causes no damage to thermally sensitive substrates and has the capability to mark pills already sealed within a blister pack.
Learn more about the Cold Laser™
2201 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-1303
Fax: (310) 536-1304
TST-CR36 Hand-Held Crimping Repeater
Since 1979, Tri-Star has been aggressively engaged in the design and evolution of a family of automatic crimpers which have revolutionized the connector assembly world.
Tri-Star Technologies is now pleased to present the latest innovation that allows substantially increased productivity while crimping with most popular DMC manual crimpers. The TST-CR36 provides a perfect crimp process, eliminates operator's errors, improves ease of use in confined areas or while working on vertical harness boards, does away with foreign objects in work areas and completely eliminates the need for crimp positioners.
- Works with DMC type handheld manual crimpers
- Minimizes crimping cycle
- Uses a preloaded cartridge with multiple contacts
- Decreases setup time
- Built-in crimp positioners
- Works in any orientation (horizontal, vertical, upside down)
- Prevents contact damage
- Works with any contact size (16-22)
- Works with any wire size (16-26 AWG)
- Easily switches contacts
- 100% portable
- Perfectly suited for work in confined areas or on vertical harness boards
- Simple operation
- Prevents operator errors
- Easy cartridge exchange
- 100% manual operation. No air or electrical power required
- Easy to mount on DMC crimper
Read more about the TST-CR36 Hand-Held Crimping Repeater (2.66MB pdf file)